Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Anything interesting at CGA?

Will CGA ever get a new coaster? Or will the park meet its end, AstroWorld style?

Re: Anything interesting at CGA?

I don't know. I love CGA, but the main reason I bought passes is for Haunt. If they make enough money to justify keeping it open, they will. I was very disappointed to learn that Vertigo had been removed. It wasn't my favorite ride, but it was better than the empty field there is now. I wish they could do something with it, like a Haunt maze or a copy of Knott's Windseeker or something...

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

I think it should be pointed out that Cedar Fair is now selling CGA for $70 million. This almost certainly means that Haunt will end, and it's also possible that the park will close. Perhaps they saw this coming and that's why they removed Invertigo? Now they're going to build that stupid $1 billion arena in the parking lot.

Comment

I heard in the radio story that the company that wants to buy CGA has offered to hire all employees so they seem to be planning to keep the park running for the time being.

Comment

Or move them over to the nice shiny new stadium 300 feet away while they builldoze the park to make more parking.
          Really though, I don't think they'd be able to hold everybody at the stadium and park when they've got rid of most of the parking there to build the stadium.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X