This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Crowds This Week?

I have tickets to use Thursday through Saturday. If you wanted the least crowds would you go on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday? I assume it is going to be crazy regardless because schools are out + holidays.
    Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye, My oh my what a wonderful day, Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
    Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye. Mister blue bird's on my shoulder. it's the truth, it's actual, everything's satisfactual!
    Zippity doo dah, zippity aye, zippity doo dah, zippity aye!

Re: Crowds This Week?

I'd bet on Thursday or Friday. Have fun!

Comment

Thanks!! Will try for Thursday and take pics : )
      Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye, My oh my what a wonderful day, Plenty of sunshine coming my way,
      Zippity doo dah, Zippity aye. Mister blue bird's on my shoulder. it's the truth, it's actual, everything's satisfactual!

Comment

I will also be there Thursday. Have some tickets that have to be used before the end of the year. Hoping for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
          I will also be there Thursday. Have some tickets that have to be used before the end of the year. Hoping for the best!
          Same here sir. Some sort of Toyota giveaway tickets. Haven't been to the park in more than a decade so I am excited.

Comment

Unfortunately, I think a LOT of people have similar tickets that they have put off using.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
              Unfortunately, I think a LOT of people have similar tickets that they have put off using.
              Yes! I think you are right.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X