This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News New Ghost Town music

Hey folks, next time your at the farm check out the new music in Ghost Town. Starting tomorrow, 5/29, it will be changed up a bit. Enjoy!

Re: New Ghost Town music

Originally posted by spankyourstank View Post
    Hey folks, next time your at the farm check out the new music in Ghost Town. Starting tomorrow, 5/29, it will be changed up a bit. Enjoy!
    Wonderful news!!! Fingers crossed, they've picked a more appropriate station for Ghost Town. Looking forward to it~!

Hmm, perhaps we can next get Knott's to focus on relighting the Knott's Roaring 20s neon spectacular over by Charleston Circle. Even if they have to remove the Roaring 20s lettering and replace it with the word Boardwalk, I wouldn't mind. I just want to see that great neon sign, the best neon sign in all of Orange County, working again.

In the meantime, I'm very happy to hear appropriate music is coming back to Ghost Town!
    Last edited by lynxwiler; 05-28-2012, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Fishbulb wrote me from the park to say that it was wonderful to hear western music in Ghost Town once more!

I'm SO happy with Knott's right now. I hope all the locals will join me in purchasing an annual pass to this park. At about half the cost of a single day admission to Disneyland, I think you'll find this park to be a real bargain and a great place to spend time with the family!
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

You say that like we don't already have one.

Comment

Its about time! this reminds me of the Blue's Brothers scene haha

Rawhide - The Blues Brothers (5/9) Movie CLIP (1980) HD - YouTube!

Comment

I'm not a local but after seeing all the wonderful pictures over the last few months on MiceChat/Age. I'll be taking the time out to visit the park for the day in July during my vacation to Anaheim. I haven't visited Knott's in about 15 maybe 16 years. But the new love and care direction has spiked my interest in seeing the place once more. Thanks to Raffi and the rest of the Knott's Management team for listening to the fans

And also thanks to Fishbulb and the MiceChat team who have been campaigning for this change for a while now.
            Follow me on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/malin1804

Comment

Fantastic news!! Can't wait to hear the new music when we are at the park next week for Coasting for Kids.

Comment

Pass purchased 2 weeks ago, last attended on 5/26 with Pop music. Can't wait to go back and hear something more appropriate!

Eric, how long has the neon sign been off? I feel like I saw it on just within the past year or so.
                Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
                  Eric, how long has the neon sign been off? I feel like I saw it on just within the past year or so.
                  It's been years and years since I last saw the Roaring 20's neon sign lit. Here's some footage of the blighted lighter taken in 2005. The spectacular has been cut from its transformers since then.

Knott's Berry Farm Roaring 20's Sign - YouTube

The design if Knott's 1975 neon rooftop sign is loosely based on a similar one near Culver City, the 1932 Helms Bakery rooftop spectacular:
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0msXwoAJBRk

Comment

Hooray for western music! Anyone game to grab a quick video of Ghost Town with a sample of the new selection?

And I'd love to see the neon sign back and restored....one can hope....
                    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

Comment

Thank you, Knott's!
                      If western/country music remains in Ghost Town, we will get Knott's Season passes again, as pledged.

Comment

:blink: Bullets for Breakfast :blink:
                        Join the party. Face the music.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X