This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Knott's announces New Year's Eve entertainment

Today Knott's announced its entertainment for New Year's Eve on its social media pages, and on its website. https://www.knotts.com/what-s-new/new-years-eve

I assume the following is a press release from Knott's, but I copied it from the website Theme Park Adventure:

Posted on December 17, 2013
    • Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies!
    • The Reflexx
    • Comedy Magic of Dana Daniels will fill the Boardwalk Ballroom with uproarious laughter as he combines clean comedy, astounding magic, and a psychic parrot in his show.
    • Sharp Turn Ahead
    • Salsa Dancing with Louie Angon, DJ JC & Snoopy
    • Party in the Dance Hall
    • will present encore performances into the evening. Join Snoopy and his pals as they skate their way through the joys of the Holiday season.
    • features thousands of sparkling lights and holiday music throughout Camp Snoopy all night long, beginning at dusk.
    www.knotts.com

Re: Knott's announces New Year's Eve entertainment

I find it funny that several well known Disney personalities have appeared at Knott's at one point or another. Yes I know they are not with Disney anymore but they all seem to have gone right down there. First Rolly Crump when he designed Knott's Beary Tales, now Dana Daniels and the Hillbillies from the Golden Horseshoe are appearing.

"THAT'S R
    IGHT CARNEGIE STEEL BUILT THIS PLACE"!!!!!

Comment

Is that our Dusty announcing the line dancing sets at Wilderness Dance Hall? Fingers crossed!

Comment

Had to look up a few of these performers: Sharp Turn Ahead - The Sharp Brothers - Kyle and Benjamin Sharp
        Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by lynxwiler View Post
          Is that our Dusty announcing the line dancing sets at Wilderness Dance Hall? Fingers crossed!
          I doubt it. If it was our Dusty his name wouldn't be in the same sentence as Kirk's name being misspelled.

Comment

anyone know how the crowds are on NYE? We are probably going in the morning but only plan on staying until 3 in the afternoon.

Comment

Stopped by around Noon today after doing a morning service call. They were already putting cars in the overflow lots. Wound up just getting back on the road to SD instead of staying.

Comment

Went in at about 1pm and stayed until 3pm. Ride lines extremely long but walkways pleasant. I'm sure it will get crazy as it gets closer to midnight.
                Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

walk around was not bad
                  But see Krazy Kirk & The Hillbillies was great !!!

the Wilderness Dance Hall stage was hot with all body in there and need more air moving around
                  AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
                  Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
                  Older photo
                  New Photo

Member of
                  MiceChat WDW Trip
                  Next trip
                  2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse