This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Berry Stand hinted to be coming back

Knott's berry farm hinted that they're bringing back the berry stand on their facebook page. That's pretty exciting stuff. After 10 years of doing nothing right, they spend the past two years doing nothing wrong...well, except the whole parking lot thing.

But the berry stand is coming back and that's pretty cool. Knott's is really embracing it's history, and considering how bad Cedar Fair got at destroying it, it almost makes it that much more exciting to watch Knott's embrace it under Matt Ouimet's watch.
    :blink: Bullets for Breakfast :blink:
    Join the party. Face the music.

Re: Berry Stand hinted to be coming back

So they'll sell fresh berries in the park? That would be cool. Bet it will make a great mid-afternoon snack.
    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

Originally posted by manifest View Post
      Knott's berry farm hinted that they're bringing back the berry stand on their facebook page. That's pretty exciting stuff. After 10 years of doing nothing right, they spend the past two years doing nothing wrong...well, except the whole parking lot thing.

But the berry stand is coming back and that's pretty cool. Knott's is really embracing it's history, and considering how bad Cedar Fair got at destroying it, it almost makes it that much more exciting to watch Knott's embrace it under Matt Ouimet's watch.
      That is Great News......I feel Matt Ouimet's is doing great job...for the better!
      Berry Stand is the importain part of History at Knott's!
      That How Knott's Started!
      Way to Go...... Matt........
      Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Very cool. I wish Ouimet was still at DL, but it's consolation enough he's taking care of Knott's I guess.
        Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow, and fantasy.

Comment

So it looks like it'll just be a very temporary part of the Knott's Berry Bloom event, but it's still a pretty cool nod to the past nonetheless.
          :blink: Bullets for Breakfast :blink:
          Join the party. Face the music.

Comment

Originally posted by manifest View Post
            So it looks like it'll just be a very temporary part of the Knott's Berry Bloom event, but it's still a pretty cool nod to the past nonetheless.
            There Hope.....
            Soaring like an EAGLE !

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X