This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Hollywood Crowds?

Has anyone been to USH this summer yet? What can I expect in terms of wait times on a weekday in July?
    Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Re: Universal Hollywood Crowds?

I went two weeks ago, and it wasn't that crowded. Jurassic Park was mid-range in terms of lines becuase the "Really Wet" version of the ride was in use. Mummy was OK and the Simpsons was 45 minutes. A pretty average day...

Comment

Covered this a bit in my trip report.
      http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...cle-98791.html

A bientot.
      Remember
      What the dormouse said
      Feed your head!

sigpic

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Comment

I went to Universal last Friday, and the longest wait was for The Simpsons at 40 minutes. We got there after 1pm and the tram was only a 5 minute wait. Mummy was only 10. Although we did not ride, Jurassic Park had a decent line, so it was probably about 30 minutes, since it was warm. So the crowds are not that bad there. At least for last Friday..

Comment

I echo the prior statements. Wasn't that busy, Simpsons was 40 minutes tops. Everything else wasn't long at all.

Comment

thanks!
            Disneyland Wooooh!

"You see- Everybody's got a laughin' place, trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it."

Comment

Just got back from USH, and the lines were no longer than 50 minutes.

Jurassic Park was the longest wait, and strangely enough, the T-Rex looks really beat up... you could see the top of the T-Rex as soon as you turn the corner as there wasn't much of a waterfall obscuring it. To top things off, the top of its (possibly latex?) head is ripped.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X