This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raging Waters Attractions

Has anyone been to Raging Waters at all this year? I'm going this coming Monday, the 29th. I haven't been there in years. The last time I was there, High Extreme just opened. But now I think it's not a toboggan ride anymore. I never got to ride The Wedge. Is that still there? And what about Mountain Slide and TreeTop Twister; are they still there? :beg:

Re: Raging Waters Attractions

Man, I haven't been there in 15 years! (Holy crud, now I feel old again). Mountain slide and Tree Top Twister were great, I should hope they wouldn't mess with those!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Re: Raging Waters Attractions

Originally posted by DLResident
      Has anyone been to Raging Waters at all this year? I'm going this coming Monday, the 29th. I haven't been there in years. The last time I was there, High Extreme just opened. But now I think it's not a toboggan ride anymore. I never got to ride The Wedge. Is that still there? And what about Mountain Slide and TreeTop Twister; are they still there? :beg:
      Ya there all still there ,and yes High Ex is now a two person tube slide no longer on the mat. When I was there last summer the only thing closed was the river rapids thing, where they had all the diffrent paths you could go down to the next level.
      sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X