This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Haunt discount Coupons?

It has been a overly long time since my last posting of this forum. Sometimes being an adult just gets in the way of all the fun. My question is, has anyone seen if Burger King, or any other business, has received the Haunt discount coupons. I saw on the ticketmaster site that they listed the BK discounted rate tickets but using ticketmaster defeats the purpose of getting a discount :-P
    themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
    Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

Re: Knott's Haunt discount Coupons?

Burger King coupons and other discounts should start popping up like hungry zombies around late August and early September.
    "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

they typically start showing up in the week after labor day
      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
      Originally posted by pratt55
      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Serena Maria Daniels, my coworker, asked Knott's about this today in response specifically to this question thread. Her answer included this:

Knott’s spokeswoman Jennifer Blazey said Burger King coupons will become available Sept. 2. Depending on what day you’re going to the Haunt, tickets can run between $33.99 and $45.99 with the coupon.

The rest is here:
        http://ocresort.freedomblogging.com/...lloween-haunt/

_Sonya Smith

Comment

Thanks for the great response. I am thrilled!
          themeparks.demonbird.com - pictures and reports of Disney and non Disney parks form across North America.
          Knott's Berry Farm - Spring Flowers - Snoopy's Spring Safari - Sierra Sidewinder

Comment

If you are a Knott's Annual Passholder, keep an eye out in your postal mailbox, as Knott's should be sending out some coupons for Haunt, and they are a few dollars cheaper than the Burger King offer.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Yes and us AP's in San Diego don't usually get the coupons in the mail until the first week in October. I have had a Knott's AP for over a decade and a half and attended the Haunt since '85. Never have I recived the discounts before the haunt started.

Comment

the coupons will come out on sept 2 from burger king.

Comment

Full details on the discounts, including dates and the rates can be found here...

http://micechat.com/forums/news/1033...formation.html
                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Is there anyway that someone can grab me a few ... 6ish? and mayhaps snail mail them to me? Friends and I won't be getting there until the day I we can go in early Oct ... and it always seems that I can not find a BK with any coupons left ... PM me or what have you if you can help out! Thanx

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X