X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Universals Halloween Horror Nights

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com...wood/index.php

looks like Freddy is the main villain. not one of the Florida characters like I had previously herd
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: Universals Halloween Horror Nights

Does anyone know what the discount is with a USH Annual Pass? I was considering getting one again, and one of the perks it lists is discounts to HHN, but it didn't say how much or how you get the discount. Or is there a AAA discount, or coupons somewhere?

Comment

Last year Universal put all other so cal Halloween events to shame! Although I would have loved to see more stuff added this year, my favorites from last year (Bill and Ted and Texas Chainsaw maze) will be back and I am so excited for HHN to return.

Here's an interview with Creative Director John Murdy on this years events:
      http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news...ws.php?id=7459

Comment

I was considering getting one again, and one of the perks it lists is discounts to HHN,
        huh i never herd that one?

im pretty excited cause this is the first year ill actually be able to go
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Aww, I was hoping they would bring Bloody Mary over to Hollywood as well, she looks so damn cool.

Comment

Originally posted by stitchon View Post
            Aww, I was hoping they would bring Bloody Mary over to Hollywood as well, she looks so damn cool.

I really wanted to see Bloody Mary in Hollywood as well. I'm waiting for the day Hollywood will be as into HHN as Orlando. I followed the story build up for Bloody Mary on their website, it was so good I am going all the way to Orlando's HHN's! I can not wait for Halloween this year!

Comment

i hope they have bloody mary at next year's HHN Orlando, i think we're gonna try to go out there again in 2009
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

strange they are doing freddy as the main character, considering the Friday 13th remake is out first (ie febuary)

oh well, will be going to this (though proberbly solo.)
                We Play Rock and Roll

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                  i hope they have bloody mary at next year's HHN Orlando, i think we're gonna try to go out there again in 2009
                  Not likely. Orlando's event has a rabid fanbase that would throw a riot (quite literally) if they repeated a theme two years in a row. Of course, the past icons have made several returns, so she'll probably be back at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                    huh i never herd that one?
                    It's listed here:

http://www.universalstudioshollywood...p_overview.php

"Discounted Admission to Halloween Horror Nights"

But without a current Universal AP yet (I might buy one next week), I can't find anything that says how much of a discount. It's just annoying. I'm trying to decide which AP to get, or if I should get one at all, and info like that could sway my decision.

But now to decide if I should do HHN in place of Knott's, or in addition to it.

Comment

After reading that article that Brandon posted the event sounds a lot better than what was on their official website.

I had also forgotten how freaky the characters from The Strangers were with those masks. I hate to have someone in one of those come up to me!

Mike
                      Amusement and Themed Industry News And Notes:
                      NewsPlusNotes

Comment

I can't wait.
                        Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
                        Golly, what a day

Comment

can someone explain about the mazes, and everything that goes on at an event like this, do you still go on the rides?
                          Thanks Snacks
                          Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by Snacks View Post
                            can someone explain about the mazes, and everything that goes on at an event like this, do you still go on the rides?
                            Thanks Snacks

i've found it best to concentrate on the rides/attractions that are there only for the event, such as the mazes and shows. The rest of the "regular" rides will be at the park year round, but the halloween oriented ones are only there for a few days for one month out of the year.

however HHN is a much smaller event thank Knott's Haunt (4 mazes compared to 13) so you can work a couple of the rides in as well, but i would focus on the mazes/shows first.
                            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                            Originally posted by pratt55
                            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                              i've found it best to concentrate on the rides/attractions that are there only for the event, such as the mazes and shows. The rest of the "regular" rides will be at the park year round, but the halloween oriented ones are only there for a few days for one month out of the year.

however HHN is a much smaller event thank Knott's Haunt (4 mazes compared to 13) so you can work a couple of the rides in as well, but i would focus on the mazes/shows first.

Thanks Elly,
                              What are the mazes like? My husband and I are going to come to LA just for one of these events, however, we are not sure how they work. We have looked at the sites and they dont really explain anything that well.
                              We will be in town on the 31 of Oct till Nov 4. So we are trying to figure out what we are going to do in a limited time frame....
                              Thanks Snacks
                              Yes, it is fast....

No, you can't drive IT.

Drive it like it's stolen.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X