Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the best Theme Park you've ever visited Except Disney ?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the best Theme Park you've ever visited Except Disney ?

i think the best Theme Park i've visited was Island Of Adventure at Universal Orlando . my best rides are : the Dueling Dragons , Spiderman , The Incredible Hulk and most of the theming of that park .

The Second is Efteling in the Netherlands because their DarkRides aren't too bad and when you walk everywhere in the park it's pretty and so magical .

what's yours ?
    HKDL : Done !!!

Re: what is the best Theme Park you've ever visited Except Disney ?

yea, definetly Islands of Adventure, and Six Flags Magic Mountain

Comment

KNOTTS, ITS THE ONLY OTHER PARK i HAVE BEEN TO

Comment

IOA looks very fun to go to.

Comment

Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Cedar Point.
          ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Comment

Warner Bros. Movie World, Gold Coast, Australia.

It's Rides are Disney level with detail and story, and the park is brillently themed, (for a non-disney park)

Comment

Busch Gardens Williamsburg is a beautiful and fun park!
              Amanda
              Just remember without a well written Disney Villain, there would be no point in the Heroes and the Princesses. Have you hugged a Disney Villain today? :love:

Comment

sea world, but not for the rides...LOL...for rides six flags....univer is ok also, btu we haven't been there in about 7 years.

Comment

I used to love Marriott's Great America, in Santa Clara. Now it is owned by Paramount, and has turned into gangland. So I havent been there since the late 90's.

You see Marriott's tried to be like Disney. With A train station, Ice Show, Imax type theater, Rides and WARNER BROS cartoon characters.

I would love to visit Islands of Adventure. I have heard fantastic opinions on this park.
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Busch Gardens Tampa and Williamsburg are among the finest park out there. And by default...Tokyo Disney Resort since it's not own by WDC... Hehehe

Comment

Islands of Adventure, hands down
                      Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

I would have voted Islands of Adventure as well, but the upkeep over there has been pretty bad lately. The place needs some refreshing, touch up apint and new rides, not to mention better food. Thumbs down. I can't recommend as it is.

Comment

Sea World San Diego!
                          Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                          it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

I would vote also for Six Flags Magic Mountain but they only have Coaster bigger and faster and they are removing the theming . So yes but only for their coasters i haven't been to cedar Point yet .
                            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Knott's for sure, circa 1980s.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X