X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• California's Great America - Cedar Fair Not Happy

news report

Re: California's Great America - Cedar Fair Not Happy

Funny, I was there during what could have been a home game for the 49ers, and the park was dead. I'm not buying this, "football games take place during the park’s more busy days". When school starts up, park attendance plummets. In reality, they're looking at losing one, maybe two solid days during Haunt.

It's pretty obvious Cedar Fair wants little to do with this park, and hopes that by complaining, they may get the 49ers to take it off their hands. While I have no idea how likely that is, CF has pretty much nothing to lose.
    www.gregscoasterphotos.com <- Go there, it's good!

Comment

^ Agreed. I was there on a Sunday in August when on the same weekend Six Flags was PACKED on Friday and Santa Cruz was PACKED on Saturday. We were done with the park in no more than 3 hours.

Comment

This will probably happen for Six Flags over Texas too. Although the new Cowboys Stadium isn't right next to the park (actually, the Rangers' ballpark is), its definately within walking distance.

Comment

Hmm, the Rangers and SFOT have seemed to coexist reasonably well for several seasons now - I wasn't aware of any similar real estate issues. Are there actually signs of unrest??
          www.gregscoasterphotos.com <- Go there, it's good!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X