Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let Vegas Put You "In" Cloud Nine. The New Balloon Will Be Love At First Flight!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Let Vegas Put You "In" Cloud Nine. The New Balloon Will Be Love At First Flight!

Las Vegas' new Cloud Nine Balloon is touted as "the world's largest, land-tethered helium balloon ride." One can reach heights of around 500 feet in a gondola that built to hold 25 to 30 people. Sounds like a feast for the senses to take in the variety of sights below, including all of that high stakes gambling. On board, meals and party food are served ..don't loose your lunch! There is also a bar. Cheers everyone!

Check out the site info: Cloud Nine Balloon
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Re: Let Vegas Put You "In" Cloud Nine. The New Balloon Will Be Love At First Flight!

Day I was going do it but there was High wind and little rain drop.
    AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day šoš 2010
    Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
    Older photo
    New Photo

Member of
    MiceChat WDW Trip
    Next trip
    2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Re: Let Vegas Put You "In" Cloud Nine. The New Balloon Will Be Love At First Flight!

I was actually lucky enough to take one of Cloud 9's test flights before it was open to the general public. Awesome Experience!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjN4ayWI5EY"]YouTube - Cloud 9 Balloon Ride Las Vegas[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by akfandisney View Post
        Day I was going do it but there was High wind and little rain drop.
        So close and yet so far away. That's my life story too. Wish you more success in the future, akfandisney.

Originally posted by vwwolfe View Post
        I was actually lucky enough to take one of Cloud 9's test flights before it was open to the general public. Awesome Experience!!!

YouTube - Cloud 9 Balloon Ride Las Vegas
        Cool! Fortunate lucky you vwwolfe. Glad you enjoyed the soaring adventure, and thanks for sharing the link. Beautiful vid!
        To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X