This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Knott's 2010 Annual Passes

Knott's is having a sale on APs right now. For $59 you get the rest of this year and all of 2010. No blackout days. Of course not valid for special ticket events.
    Knott's Mobile
    Mike

Re: Knott's 2010 Annual Passes

Just picked up one for the Wolfette this afternoon, heck if she only uses it twice, it's paid for itself. Excellent deal!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Picked one up for myself and DIP Jr.

He has a Deluxe pass for DL. I consider the Knott's AP to be like an upgrade for a Deluxe or lower DL AP holders! When he is blocked out at DL we'll just go to Knott's instead...

And that price for an AP is incredible!

Comment

Looks like Knott's is going to match its sister Cedar Fair Parks, along with Six Flags, to going to SEASON Passes, which are good for a calendar year, instead of a "365" day period, such as a Disneyland AP.

SeaWorld and Universal Studios have offered both at the same time, with the SP being the lower priced offering (with blockout dates), and the Annual Passes at the higher levels.

Alas, the pass I need has gone UP $10... I need a Premium Knott's Pass since I am headed back east next Summer for my Honeymoon, starting at either Holiday World or Cedar Point..... $101 more than a basic, but I still want the Soak City and other parks, and after a couple of visits, it will pay for itself....

But still, $59 is a great deal, buy it now and get about 13 months, plus a free admission to the separately ticketed New Year's Eve Party.
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

can you get the pass any where else then driving to knotts or online.

Comment

Originally posted by disneylandkitty View Post
            I don't think so...

Same policy as Six Flags. They only allow you to pick up the Pass at your local park (or one you are visiting), this is to prevent folks from shopping around.

I guess if you want to wait unti the summer, you could go to Knott's Soak City in Chula Vista or Palm Springs, but the offer might not be the same.
            Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

If you buy it online they send you an e-ticket to print. Then you just have to take it to the park and get your picture taken.
              Mike

Comment

Woo hoo! Got mine!

Comment

i'm seriously considering it. something different nd we still have our primium ap to disney. Can you add parking??

Comment

i'm seriously considering it. something different nd we still have our primium ap to disney. Can you add parking??
                    When you activate the ticket in the park you can add Parking.

Comment

How much is it to add parking to the 59.00 pass? Thankyou!
                      Last edited by disneylandkitty; 12-02-2009, 10:43 PM.

Comment

$40.00 to add parking...not bad at all!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                          When you activate the ticket in the park you can add Parking.
                          Originally posted by wolfy View Post
                          $40.00 to add parking...not bad at all!
                          Thank you for this information! I bought the $59 pass but online the only pass that included parking cost like $160 or $180. And it included admission to all of the Cedar Fair parks. I figured I am never going to go to any other Cedar Fair park this coming year, and also I'm not going to go to knotts that often for parking to be an issue so I didn't get that pass. But I will definitely tack on the $40 parking pass now. Thanks so much!

Comment

If only it wasn't...you know...Knott's.

:-)

Comment

Remember that you can park in the Marketplace lot for 3 hours for free. You don't even need to validate. This is usually plenty of time for Knott's, as the park is small and the crowds typically small!
                              Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X