X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Kritter's "I Tripped Report": America's First Theme Park

Welcome... WELCOME... WELCOME!!!!

To Kritter's Non-Disney Trip Report to Knott's Berry Farm!

While working at Knott's Scary Farm: Halloween Haunt we get free tickets to the park. My friend Jake and I haven't hung out in a while so we thought this was the perfect time to hit the parks! It was a beautiful day and St. Patrick's Day!

So shall we begin?

WE SHALL!!!!

I started off my day at 8:30 in the am with a delicious... pop tart?

I picked up Jake from his place and we made it to Knott's! But we wanted to get a good spot for Haunt 2010 so we decided to camp out until rehire!

Where arez awl deh Hawnt Mawnzterz?!

Just... Waiting... and waiting

NOOOOOO!!!!!! Smudge on the lens! *cleans*

We had an hour to kill until the park opened. So we just hung out and tried to find some things to do...

My Baby!!!! Lockdown: The Asylum

Hi... You're ultra friggin creepy!

Then the evil Hotdog Sorceror from Hotdogonia turned us into Hotdogs!

Oh Sweet Bertha from the skies!!!! Not Jake!!!!

I'm so excited my cheese is showing!!

Oh no!!! Where did Slaughterhouse go?!

And the park of the... multiple hours! Knott's Berry FAAAAAAAAAAAAAARM!!!!!

*Teeny Boppers scream and camera flashes go off*

But only one thing Stood in my way from Knott's and all its amazingness and me getting in there...

I COULDN'T FIND MY TICKET!!!!! Now the search begins...

Will Kritter find his ticket?!

Stay tuned and find out!

Re: Kritter's "I Tripped Report": America's First Theme Park

Your cheese is showing. That's absolutely disgusting. This is a family site!!!!

:-)

Nicely done...hurry up with the rest!

Comment

Nice report! Did you find your ticket.... lol
      Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

Yay a kritter TR!

We wants more!

Comment

If you didn't find your ticket then I'm going to be very disappointed.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Oh the suspense!! Oh the humanity!! For the love of sanity... don't keep us hanging!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

alright, getting the next part finished now.

I was home for a bit, but had to go out and run some errands so I had no time to post it.

Comment

Part 2

So I left off about to enter the park, but my ticket was no where to be found! *gasp*. So as Jake stayed at the ticket booths because we parked in another state just to get to the parks. I ran back to my car to deploy a search and rescue mission for my ticket. Since Jake had the camera I had no way of taking pictures of the search dogs and team... but after 10 minutes of searching. I found it!

In my back pocket.

Embarrassed Kritter is Embarrassed.

When we got into the park we were greeted by no other than Snoopy!

Looking good in your St. Patrick's day get-up there, Snoopeh!

So we made our way into Camp Snoopy. Even for us "big kids" some of the rides here still give you that thrill. I was shocked by this. I wanted to go on Sierra Sidewinder, but Jake didn't want to go on and told me to do it! So off I went.

If none of you have ever been to Knott's and have been on this ride. It's a rollercoaster where it looks like you ride in a turtle shell. When you get to the top of the hill. the cars will start spinning freely. No mechanism that spins you. It's all about who is riding and the weight. Great ride!

Well why thank you!

Lies! This ride was established in 2007! Do your research, Knott's!

And up the chainlift I go! Very back, please!

One photo of the actsheon!

Even though coasters are dominating the park... It's still very beautiful.

I need to work on my photo skillz...

I less than 3 (<3) these caves!

The home of The Labyrinth, Lore of the Vampire and the moved home of Dominion of the Dead (Haunt nerdiness! Squee!)

Poor Peanuts Playhouse! *tear*

We needed to get across the peanuts playhouse to Lucy's Tugboat... but we needed to take the Camp Bus to get there.

Yes, Camp Bus. I got nothin'

Why is the bus going in the air?! The world doesn't make sense anymore!

I hope we sing camping songs and and what else do campers do on a bus?!

I don't know who looks more excited... Jake or Lucy?

I know who looks more excited... I DO!!!!

and the ride was in motion... It's surprising how high you actually go when you are on it!

We made it to Lucy's Tugboat... Where you will find... No Lucy -_-

Kritter: Hey Jake... are you excited that we are the only adults on this ride?!
                Jake: Yeaaaaaaaah!

How does Knott's do it?! They make it feel and look like you are actually riding in the waves... without actually riding in the waves... AMAZING!

and we are out of Camp Snoopy!

Snoopy waves goodbye as he tells us to eat our vegetables so we can grow big like him!

Have to take off for a bit! I will be back soooooooon!

Up Next! A Temple, Terrifying Merry Go Round, a Boardwalk and food!!!!

Comment

Re: Kritter's &quot;I Tripped Report&quot;: America's First Theme Park

Originally posted by Kritter View Post
                  Snoopy waves goodbye as he tells us to eat our vegetables so we can grow big like him!
                  The vegetables are a lie.

sigpic

Comment

Yay, a Kritter trip report, I loves it! And what next you say, a temple, a merry-go-round, a boardwalk AND food! woo hoo!

Comment

I haven't been to Knott's in a long while. Thanks for the trip report.
                      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Snoopy's been eating more than vegetables. Look at him...he's HUGE!

Comment

This is teh awesum!
                          Man, I need to go back there, I love Kah-nott's!

Comment

I :love: Kritter's TRs!

Comment

Funny and entertaining as usual, Kritter. Thanks for the photos of the Haunt areas in the off-season. Also was a trip to see baby-faced Jake without the facial hair.

I haven't yet had time to use my free park tickets from Haunt, but I'll be attending the park this Sunday for the Knott's Preserved event. Speaking of which, if anyone is looking for a ticket to that (it's sold out), it's turned out that I have an extra one.
                              Dan Harkless
                              http://harkless.org/dan/info/theme_parks/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X