X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH rumor about Zorro show & Spider-Man ride

SOURCE: http://www.screamscape.com/html/univ..._hollywood.htm

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: USH rumor about Zorro show & Spider-Man ride

I agree Backdraft needs to go. I honestly think USH needs to go to more dark rides. Too many shows at USH or walk through exhibits.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

I got an email from USH today:

Now Appearing!!

Zorro

From the film The Legend of Zorro -- meet the legendary master swordsman and his leading lady, Elena at Universal Studios Hollywood.*

*Weekends only

One of these days I check it out.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

I got the same email, but no other information.

Teasers!

Oh well, at least it's something.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X