Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rumor - Cedar Fair is cutting prices next year?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor - Cedar Fair is cutting prices next year?

The Motley Fool is reporting that Cedar Fair is about to cut prices in an effort to win back some customers... It is supposed to effect the gate as well as the food vendors...

The article sort of implies that they are targeting Cedar Point with these price cuts... Apparently attendance was off by a very small amount (1%). They made up for this by posting a big boost this Halloween...

I am just wondering if this price cutting is going to extend to Cedar Fair's other parks in Southern California as well...

Has anyone heard this about Knotts Berry Farm?
    Check out my other blog:

Re: Rumor - Cedar Fair is cutting prices next year?

Knott's is constantly discounting, at least for SoCal residents.

Kids are always just $14.95 and you can usually find Adult Coupons for around $30.

Heck, you can get a coupon to get an AP for $80 right now that is good at ALL Cedar Fair parks.

This really doesn't surprise me much.

Comment

Ooo... sounds like I'll be making the northern trek to Cedar Point soonish.
      -Tim

Comment

Ceadr Point already Announced that it is dropping ticket prices by $5 to $39.95 for general admission, and their junior and senior tickets are only going to be $9.95, and no that's not a typo. Wouldn't really blame them though, there weren't that many "busy" days this year. But it does make you wonder what is going to go up in price to make up for it...
        "Tonight I wash my hands of you
        You set the bar I could not live up to
        Tonight the light is breaking through
        So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
        Zebrahead

Comment

Parking?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X