Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Orlando Thrill Park moving forward!

At a meeting last night, the company behind the New THRILL PARK off international drive unveiled some more details, and began discussions with the neighborhoods around there.

Proposed Theme Park's Master Plans Unveiled - News Story - WFTV Orlando (video)
    Proposed Orlando 'Thrill Park' Plans On Display - Photos - WFTV Orlando (photos)
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Orlando Thrill Park moving forward!

Looks nice but that name is kinda... bland. They are going to compete with Islands of Adventure, Epcot and all the others with the name of Orlando Thrill Park? May as well be unoriginalville usa.
    The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

Re: Orlando Thrill Park moving forward!

While it's all rather interesting, even if the park is built (and that's with a might big "IF".) It's not going to last long, especially considering Baker Leisure Group is attatched to it, and that group doesn't have the best of track records.

Case in point the company's previous operations were Cypress Gardens and Freestyle Music Park, 'nuff said.
      Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
      Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
      I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X