Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatorland reveals plans for new Zipline attraction over breeding marsh!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Gatorland reveals plans for new Zipline attraction over breeding marsh!

Gatorland zipline over crocs, marsh set for summer debut – Theme Park Rangers – Orlando Sentinel)
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Gatorland reveals plans for new Zipline attraction over breeding marsh!

I can imagine the email to the insurance company "Finding new and improved ways of feeding our gators providing a unique experience for our guests.
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Yeah... NO WAY am I doing that!

Comment

Looks cool, but I just don't have the nerve to do that sort of thing.

I have a feeling this will help bring a younger crowd to Gatorland.
        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

I would TOTALLY do this ...

Comment

it will be dubbed as a unique tour that will show you the outside, and inside, of an adult gator!
            "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

sigpic

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Comment

Future trip report is scheduled! lol
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Neato! I did a similar zipline adventure (my first) at the Eco Safari place east of Orlando and had a blast. This would be a lot closer for me, and if they're using the same sort of safety measures to ensure folks are ok (and I'm sure they will be), it'll be a great attraction to do. I'd definitely try it.

Side note: Eco Safari has a section of the zipline going over a gator pond, similar to this. I sang out the theme to Pitfall (80's video game) while I was zipping along that area. )
                Adding organized chaos to Micechat, one post at a time.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X