• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Las Vegas Neon Cruise, Oct 22 with the Museum of Neon Art

The Museum of Neon Art's
    Las Vegas Neon Cruis
    e!

Our crew departs from downtown L.A. at 9AM, Saturday, October 22, in our comfortable touring coach and disembarks in Las
    Vegas in the early afternoon. Guests will have hours to play, shop, eat, and gamble before boarding a classic double-decker bus for the Las Vegas Neon Cruise with your affable host Eric Lynxwiler. Sit back, relax, and have a drink as our
    bus cruises from port to port. We will sail through Las Vegas history and sites far from the Strip including a walking tour of the famed Las Vegas neon sign boneyard and several only-in-Las-Vegas pit stops for *fresh* beverages. When the clock strikes midnight, our Las Vegas journey ends as we re-board our original touring coach and turn back toward Los Angeles for a restful ride home.

Tickets are $250, all proceeds contribute to MONA's move to its new home in Glendale, California! Don't delay! Buy now as seats are limited!

Call 213.489.9918 to purchase tickets with a credit card, mail a check to The Museum of Neon Art (MONA), P.O. Box 862307, Los Angeles, CA 90086, or purchase tickets online at the Neon Cruise webpage.

Re: Las Vegas Neon Cruise, Oct 22 with the Museum of Neon Art

Whoohoo! We just got the confirmation that we're getting into the Las Vegas Neon Museum's sign boneyard! It's going to be fantastic!

Comment

We've still got seats left and the Neon Cruise to Vegas is only a week away!
      Get on the bus!

Comment

This sounded like fun. Please, trip report!

Comment

Originally posted by lynxwiler View Post
          Whoohoo! We just got the confirmation that we're getting into the Las Vegas Neon Museum's sign boneyard! It's going to be fantastic!
          I loved the Neon Boneyard. Such an amazing experience. Hope the trip went well, I would have gone if I could have! Looking forward to a report.
          Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Comment

Looks like a great time! I love the Neon Boneyard. Can't wait until the main building complex is finished and operating. I'll definitely have to take your Neon tour in LA, I've been wanting to for a while, in fact!
              Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X