This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai

Last edited by TimmyTimmyTimmy; 11-21-2012, 01:28 PM.
    The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Re: Wild Wadi Waterpark Dubai

Thank you Timmy for the great review!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

OH thats really neat!! Dubai is such an interesting place!
      Thank you for sharing!

Comment

I agree with most of Timmy's assessment of Wild Wadi park. It's good but not as good as the Disney ones in Florida. In Dubai, I prefer Aquaventure at the Atlantis. It's more spread out with lush greenery, even if it has less rides than the compact Wild Wadi. Aquaventure attracts a more balanced gender ratio and serves a primarily international customer base. Wild Wadi runs about 70% male in customer composition and includes a more local and regional (Gulf) customer base.
        A park which may give Disney waterparks a run for their money is being built in Abu Dhabi on Yas Island. It looks like it will have some amazing innovations for a water park, and is supposed to open soon.

Comment

The world according me: http://www.youtube.com/user/TimmyME

Comment

Great report. I loved wild wadi when I visited it as few years back but for me nothing beats typhoon lagoon.

I agree though that a similar sized park in hong Kong could be great with a second gate. Ive always thought a pirate themed water park could be great and in HK could replace the never built POC in the main park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X