Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any current discount tickets avalable for Seaworld SD?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any current discount tickets avalable for Seaworld SD?

Just wondering if there were any discount offers avalable at any of the local SD or LA Supermarkets or any other discount offers for Sea World park tickets. Im going on 6/14 or 6/15 after a breif trip to DL on monday and tues.

Re: Any current discount tickets avalable for Seaworld SD?

No suggestions I guess.

Comment

The only one I've seen on TV is buy a day get one free or for $1.00 more...I'm not sure which, but basically it's getting twp days at SW for the price of one.

Comment

If you know anyone in the military, they are able to get the cheapest tickets. I think if they purchase them through the military supply shops (I don't know the details), they are around $37 each, and that's the cheapest I have ever been able to find. A MiceChatter bought me some tickets this way last year, it was a great way to afford what it otherwise a very, very expensive theme park to visit!

Otherwise, the cheapest is at the Cast Member Team Center, so if you know a cast member, they can get tickets for $42 each.
        Member of the Disney Class of 2005
        Disneyland CM for 4 years.
        May 6, 2005 - present.

Comment

Hmmm...well, I think the "cheapest" way to do it would be to purchase the Zoo/Sea World package. Other than that, as it stands, the tickets are around 59 bucks, and will get you in for the whole year.

Comment

If you have AAA, you can get adults in for the kids' price ($44) and kids in at 1/2 price ($22). I believe this is good for at least the next month or two.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X