No announcement yet.

Dining at sea world

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining at sea world

I was just wondering where the best place to eat at sea world in san deigo.Again we don't want to spend too much. We have five days at disney. Thats were we want mostof are money to go. Also is going to the budweisher beer school woth the discount on food and products.

All the food at SeaWorld isn't all that great. Shipwreck is okay, but kinda long line.
    Beer school = free beer. enough said.

Best thing to do here is pack a lunch and leave it in a cooler in the car. The restaurants in Sea World are only fair in quality or price. Shipwreck Cafe seems to have the biggest selection and the seafood salad is ok. The grilled chicken or ribs found around the park aren't bad either, but the kid's meals are the typical overpriced chicken tenders or hotdog. The Hospitality Center has decent sausage sandwiches and it offers the added perk of free beer samples.

But what I really wish they'd offer in the park is a good lunch of fish & chips. Seriously. Beer battered cod with large cut fries. Now that I'd have regularly!

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

I guess it was just me, lol - I used to love Shipwreck! But it HAS been ~4 years since I have eaten there.

i like to eat in the team member lounge, where you can get a burger, fries, and a Pepsi for under $3.00.

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
            i like to eat in the team member lounge, where you can get a burger, fries, and a Pepsi for under $3.00.
            yikes! I was never impressed with their food. I mean can I get some butter on my grilled cheese? They would always put the smallest dab on there :monkey:

They still give the free haircuts? I had one once, was by far the worst haircut I have ever had in my life!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.