This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knotts

Is there anywhere to get discount tickets for Knotts? I haven't been there for years and I'm supposed to go soon. I wasn't really impressed 10 years ago, has it been improved?

Smitty

Re: Knotts

Originally posted by Smitty
    Is there anywhere to get discount tickets for Knotts? I haven't been there for years and I'm supposed to go soon. I wasn't really impressed 10 years ago, has it been improved?

Smitty
    I am thinking costco has them, thats what I hear any ways have a great time

Comment

Knott's ALWAYS has deals.

http://www.knotts.com/hot/index.asp

Right now this is what they have:

Ralphs Offers $10 Off Admission!!

DON'T MISS OUT! Adult Knott's tickets at Ralphs are just $29.95 each with your RalphsClub Card, that's a $10 savings. Soak City adult tickets are just $19.95. Tickets available at Ralphs locations in Southern California through Sept 5, 2006. Knott's tickets valid any one day through Oct. 29, Soak City tickets valid entire 2006 season. Please note these specially priced tickets are not available at Knott's or Soak City ticket window.

Del Taco's Macho Savings on Knott's and Soak City Tickets

Right now you can stop by your participating So. Cal. Del Taco locations and pick up a coupon to save $10 on adult tickets to Knott's Berry Farm and $7 on adult tickets at Soak City!

Backyard BBQ Weekends

Every weekend through Sept. 24 adults can eat for FREE when you purchase a full-priced Knott's ticket. That's Right! All You Can Eat BBQ Feast in our exclusive Picnic Center PLUS Knott's admission for one low price! (Backyard BBQ price not valid for online Print@Home tickets). Adult: $39.95 Child: $19.95
      Available Weekends only.
      Make your reservations today - 1-800-PICNICS or (714) 220-5163

Comment

Thanks for the info!

Comment

Originally posted by Smitty
          Thanks for the info!
          Hey Smitty, welcome to micechat to

Comment

Yeh let us know when you are going.
            Originally posted by lazyboy97O
            How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
            Originally posted by steamboatpete
            Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

you werent impressed with Knotts 10 yhears ago>> or at the discounts??

Friends for life

Comment

I use to go to Knotts about 24 years ago several times a week. At that time, it was a quaint and enjoyable place, still owned by the Knott family. But since being bought by Cedar Point, it has crashed and burned in my opinion. The place is dirty, much of the old stuff has been removed, and the food... well, bring your own. I am concerned that Knotts may eventually go the route of Movieland.

Just my opinion.

Comment

We went in December, I was completly underwhelmed. Unlike DLR, they don't seem to think that people come in a variety of shapes and sizes.

Comment

From the AAA site, if you are a travel member.You can join AAA without having there insurance.And you will need a AAA card to get the discount.

Knott's Berry Farm
                    Discount available at the park:
                    • Save 10% on full-priced general admission at the gate and on select in-park merchandise.

Discount tickets available at CSAA offices:
                    • Adult: $28.95 (reg. $45.00)
                    • Child: $14.95

1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
                      From the AAA site, if you are a travel member.You can join AAA without having there insurance.And you will need a AAA card to get the discount.

Knott's Berry Farm
                      Discount available at the park:

Discount tickets available at CSAA offices:

Note, the discount tickets are for Northern California AAA members ONLY

ACSC (SoCal) offices do NOT sell tickets of any type. They will only sell Travel packages.

Of course, any AAA gets the 10% off adult tickets and the merchandise.

You can find the current Knott's discount offers here....

http://www.knotts.com/hot/index.asp
                      Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

The coasters are great - but in June, when I went, the average line was over an hour. The rest of the park - especially the kiddie section - was horrible. Understaffed, dirty, and the theming was non-existant. Most of the rides (like the train) gave you a lovely view of the behind the scenes of the roller coasters - like workers smoking, electrical boxes, dirt, etc.
                        sigpic
                        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X