Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trip Reoprt & Pictures from Six Flags Magic Mountain - with the VIP Thrill Pass!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Reoprt & Pictures from Six Flags Magic Mountain - with the VIP Thrill Pass!

Here is a trip report I posted over on ThemeParkReview's forums:

Time for a long winded and long overdue review. If you do not like to read and just want to look at pics go here:
    http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=119418GREATmoreworstBESTin the winter time!

Re: Trip Reoprt & Pictures from Six Flags Magic Mountain - with the VIP Thrill Pass!

GREAT report! Thanks!

Yeah, when we last visited, we found it to be funny that they had Disney merchandise as well. I guess a buck is a buck...

Any gangbangers or disarray going on??? LOL (I know...You were having too much fun to notice)

Kudos for the use of the passes!

Comment

Re: Trip Reoprt & Pictures from Six Flags Magic Mountain - with the VIP Thrill Pass!

My husband and I were laughing about the disney store when we were there on saturday. We have season passes so we try to go at least once a month. We went in May but right before Tatsu opened we skipped June then when we went in July the ride was down. I never notice the park being over run with gangs or anything. The people in the park both staff and parkgoers always seem to be pretty respectful.

Comment

Great report - good job w/ all the rides!

I know what you mean about that weird feeling riding Tatsu - it's quite unnerving going up that first hill looking straight down...holy cow! But that and X are easily my favorite rides.

Kudos too, for braving triple digit heat! DH and I want to go back, but not until it cools down at least a little bit.
        She did it!

Comment

The heat probably kept the gang members away, they retreated to indoor locations in LA to get out of the heat. I am going to SFMM in a few weeks and will post photos of the gang people and the park on my smug mug page. But its good to know that the heat keeps the gang bangers away.
          http://chrisaustx.smugmug.com

Comment

I'm glad you had a good time! I love the Disney store there since I get a very nice discount. They have charms there you won't find at Disneyland, like all seven dwarves. (At least I've never seen those while at the DLR.) And you're right about the VIP pass; those things are not often sold.

Comment

Sounds like an awesome trip!! Thanks for sharing

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

No shows? =(

Comment

What was the overall condition of the park? How many gang member wannabees did you see?

When you got off Ninja and nothing was said to you, you experienced the typical SFMM employee. My opinion is that they don't know what to do if an actual emergency occured on a ride. This is why I don't go there even though I live right down the street.
                  "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

How much was the Flash Pass? Sounds like a good deal, depending on the price!
                    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Thanks for all the comments - you are correct we had a blast and we want to go back soon.

And no, we did not see any gangbangers lol - not even a wannabe.

Also no shows, we really never see shows at a theme park unless we go to USH or the Shamu show at SW. I rater be flung around on a ride than sit in the sun and wach a show. We did think about seeing the Batman one just to get that use from our VIP Thrill pass.

The park looked good, I did not notice any areas where I thought it needed painting or fixing in any way. There was a few rides broke down but I did not take that as a bad thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X