Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH's Wild West Stunt Show is really...

I had a nice chat with a representative for USH at my college today. He said the Wild West Stunt Show arena is always being fixed up for... movie productions. The sets/stage always get reworked for various productions for television, commericals, movies, etc. So the arena is still functioning, but not for the public. Did anyone else know that??

I posted eariler that an employee said this area was going to be a picnic area... it may possibly have been a picnic area for a PRODUCTION SHOOT.

The representative also said Coca-Cola won't budge from Coke Soak because they want to really get represented in the park. And apparently the T2:3D building is over the Frankenstein parking, but NOT Coke Soak.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: USH's Wild West Stunt Show is really...

They used the Wild West Stunt Show area for a part of the Jack&Jennifer storyline many many years ago on Days of our Lives

...that's all i got
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

^ Unfortunately I don't watch soap opera

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
      -Jurassic Park

Comment

well, it seems they would do all that on the backlot becasue they have a wetsren town down there too, 4 of them actually.... I would maybe suggest putting a walkthrough area there that takes you back to the older days, seeing that knott's isn't very 'western' anymore, Universal should take it's part

Comment

Originally posted by FantasyWatersDude View Post
          well, it seems they would do all that on the backlot because they have a western town down there too, 4 of them actually....
          Actually, it's Six Points, Texas at Universal, but I digress.
          Light a man a fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of the night. Light a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

My webpage, it's Blogtastic!

Now with working Guestbook!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X