This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USH Halloween Horror Nights

Tickets for Universal Studios Hollywood Halloween Horror Nights are one sale now. The event has only been in Orlando for several years and we've missed it. Welcome back. :yea:

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/hollywood/
    Last edited by bejeweledcat; 09-12-2006, 11:32 PM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to add website link.
    A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.
    In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil. :evil:

Re: USH Halloween Horror Nights

its kinda weird they're only doing it on friday and saturday nights...and closing most of those nights a midnight

BUT! we went the last year they had it, 2000, and i ADORED the Buffy maze and the Rob Zombie designed maze....so we'll be there on the 14th!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Originally posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Is this worth going to? I remember I really wanted to go when they started it up becuase I figured who could do horror better than an actual movie studio which produces horror films? But then I kept hearing lackluster reviews of the actual event. The fact the site still doesn't describe the event in detail has me wondering.
      Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

The fact that they have Flordia experience has me excited! I wanna go so bad, but I'm not sure if I can get out there and I have no one to go with! plus it's only $25 for me so it's not like I'll be out THAT much if it sucks.
        "Tonight I wash my hands of you
        You set the bar I could not live up to
        Tonight the light is breaking through
        So thank you very little and send me postcards from hell"
        Zebrahead

Comment

from what i saw in 2000, their "streets" couldn't hold a candle to knotts'
          their mazes are LUSH, you can tell they put money into them...however, along with the lushness you have to have good talent...some were great...most were so/so

i've never been to USF HHN, but from what i've heard their talent is top notch and i would love to and see it myself...but i have high hopes for USH.

i'm excited to be going!
          -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

We'll be there twice this year. Gotta make up for some of those "lost years"...LOL

Comment

its offical! we're going the 14th!
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I went a couple years ago with my mom and was less than impressed. It would be neat to go to USF though.
                "I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it. "Groucho Marx

Comment

They have something like this at King's Island, only they call it "Fear Fest". Only on friday and saturday nights, and some the costumed characters i've seen walking towards their post in the daytime i'm too chicken to go and walk around that place at night when all the rides are closed.
                  Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X