No announcement yet.

Hades Construction Pictures ... for all of us coaster nuts!!

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hades Construction Pictures ... for all of us coaster nuts!!

All I can say is Holy Jeebus ...

This coaster looks so unbelievable I think we may have decided to go to the Dells in August!!!

Check out the pics here:

Yeah, 90 degree banking in an underground dark tunnel... at very high speed.

I think we're gonna head there too - Cyclops was a lot of fun.
    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Where is it!?!?! BOOK MY PLANE TIX NOW!!!
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Wow.........that looks beyond awesome! I wanna go!

Hades is here:

That's in Wisconsin.

I almost died when I saw those pics. Who all wants to go!!!!!!!???????
            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
            Homer Jay Simpson

It looks really spectacular. Everybody's extremely surprised by it and love it. So do I.

But.... ( sorry

...isn't this just a designing error? I mean...I'm not sure lying on your side in a turn is all that great a feeling.
              Last edited by Thriller; 05-16-2005, 10:54 PM.
              Ad luna in flamma gloria

Now that's wild!!! It has to go at a high speed if it makes 90 Degree turn like that, being a wooden coaster and all.
                J.B. Opie

"Doubt is the rust of a feeble mind. The only way to seize the future is to grasp the present. Let's Go!"

-Chairman Clench, Alien Encounter

Their other coasters are great too. But truely spectacular is the new coaster "Avalanche" built by S&S/Arrow at "Timber Falls Adventure Golf down the road. It opened last year and is unreal. The other Mt. Olympus coasters are great too. Check out my pics of them at I particularly love the big drop in's one of the single greatest moments of Airtime ever..'s so intense in the back they removed a car, and still only let 18+ year olds ride in the back seat!

Check out N. America's steepest wooden coaster drop, makes me drool!:

More pics of Hades in action:

"I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again..."- Bart Simpson

Ad Widget

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.