This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Stage Show @ Universal Studios Hollywood

Does anyone know if US in Hollywood is planning on having any new entertainment next year in 2007? Especially a new stage show? I really enjoyed when they had the Flinstones, BeetleJuice and the SpiderMan stage shows. I wish they create a new stage show of some sort...I mean, it is US for goodness sake! The ideas they could come up with are endless.
    Love Is An Open Door
    :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Re: New Stage Show @ Universal Studios Hollywood

Just that Van Helsing is turning into something else, Halloween Horror Nights will most likely return (hopefully without the Fear Factor: Dead Celebrity Edition), and something MIGHT be up with BTTF, but nothing is confirmed. I need to look around my house for the Flintstones show may dad taped and put it on youtube . Hopefully its still around.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

We were there two days ago and asked the guest relations folks about any upcoming changes and they were tight lipped. Can't blame them.

Seems to me that you can get more info here than from the direct source...

Comment

What does BTTF stand for??? Sorry, I'm a little slow on that one! =)
        Love Is An Open Door
        :love:

http://facebook.com/PatrickDisneyGuy

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyFunGuy View Post
          What does BTTF stand for??? Sorry, I'm a little slow on that one! =)
          Back To The Fututre... I had trouble with these at first too...

Comment

^

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
            -Jurassic Park

Comment

Seems to me Universal Japan is ahead of the USA park in that department since they seem to offer a lot of seasonal entertainment and special shows that are limited time only, like the 1-hr special Beetlejiuce Horror show, now in it's final days. They could import some of that stuff to Hollywood and Orlando and offer us some more alternatives at their parks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X