No announcement yet.

Universal front of the line

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal front of the line

On their website, USH promotes Front of the Line passes for 89 USD. However they're only valid untill 5/27. I would like to buy such a pass but I'm not visiting untill July. Does anyone know if they offer this pass during peak season and where I could buy is ( the official website doesn't list anything after 5/27 ).

Ad luna in flamma gloria

Anyone? :confused:
    Ad luna in flamma gloria

I would email them and ask, or check the website after 5/27. it seems the 5/27 deadline is for the discounted price. after that promo, they may do a different one.

Tonny: What particular time in July are you planning to visit USH? You may not even need a Front-of-Line pass. The only reason I can see why you'd want it is to get prime seating at the movie-type attractions. I can't forsee you needing the FOL pass to make sure you get on all the ride attractions. You can also buy one at the ticket booth when you get there. I live very close by and go every once in a while, hopefully I'll remember to check it out next time I'm there.

Thank you for your replies.

The reason I want(ed) this pass was because a) we will visit the park on a saturday, July 9th to be precise, and b) because we won't arrive untill 4-ish. So that means we have probably have a day left.

By the way, I already bought my passes now, so I'm afraid it's too late to cancel. You were right, the option to buy a summer FOL pass came after the 27/5 discount ended.

Thanks for our help - looking forward to the park and rest of Southern California now!
          Ad luna in flamma gloria

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.