I saw Martin Smith's new tribute video to USF '90 and it gave me a couple of questions. I've only been to IOA a couple of years ago (it was around '02) so I know nothing of the former resort. Here's my questions:
- When did the original Hard Rock Cafe close?
- What is the building used for now?
- What did they do to the original park's entrance? (it looks like the globe was moved/rebuilt and the arch rebuilt)
- What was the problem with the original Jaws attraction? Why the complete re-build?
- How did Universal handle the crowds while building City Walk/Parking Structures?
- Do you know of any useful USF history sites?