This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Advanced Career Camp?

This summer i am going . .again . .. to the Advanced Career Camp, in Sea World, Orlando, just wondering if any one else is going. I havent picked which week im going yet.
    ~kelsea

Re: Anyone going to Advanced Career Camp?

No, I have actually no idea what it is, but it sounds interesting! I'm guessing it's a marine biology camp?
    They are the Disney Princesses and their goal is world domination. -Mary McNamara | LA Times / AP

Fall 2004: Fantasyland Attractions

Comment

yes, it is a week long camp at seaworld, for highschoolers, you get to learn about jobs at seaworld, the camp consists of doing the shark deep dive, petting and feeding the penguins (and helping shoveling snow), going into the behind the scenes aviary, and the rehibilitation center, swimming with dolphins, swiming in the dolphin stadium pool, and learning all about seaworld and the animals, it is amazing, i absolutely love it

Comment

swimming with dolphins, swiming in the dolphin stadium pool,
        that sounds interesting i love dolphins
        sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

no one is going to adventure camp this summer??? people should send their kids, its a once in a lifetime opportunity

Comment

Omg I wanna go so badly but I'm a college freshman, you're so lucky!

Comment

well, they do have some camps for kids in college, or you could put in an application to be a camp councilor

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X