No announcement yet.

Universal Hollywood Ticket Deals

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Universal Hollywood Ticket Deals

I'm thinking when I come down in March of making Universal Studios my off site trip.

But I don't know that I'd be going back again.

Does anyone know of any good deals for one day tickets ?

Maybe something where you could get a cheap price through AAA or somebody like that ?
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: Universal Hollywood Ticket Deals

They've had the "buy a day, get the rest of the year free" special going for some time now.

Also, if you get on their e-mailing list, they send special offers on an irregular basis. A popular one is $15 off a one-day admission ticket.

Have fun!

AAA here offers great deals on least the Nor Cal office does.

If your AAA office says "Just go to the park, we're out of the discounted tickets" - speak to their manager, and remind them that the rate they sell tickets at the office is not available at the box offices.
        The normal AAA discount at the USH box offices is only $3 off per general admission.

If you visit Hollywood/Highland while in SoCal, there are usually street team members with $10 off coupons.
        See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.