This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sea World San Diego Summer Preview Event

Anyone else who has a pass to Sea World going to their summer preview event on the 10th?

BTW- don't you just love the fact that you can pay for your pass per month automatically and the price still is the same. Because of this, our passes still cost the same as it did 2 years ago!

^ I would love to go, but unfortunately we were just down there a few weeks ago.

I too love the way Busch parks have their passes set up. They certainly have the right idea. We tried the same thing with LegoLand and had nothing but problems with them. Ugh.

Comment

My disappointment with the preview events is that they're usually on a weeknight. No can do.

Comment

It's tomorrow night? Sure, I might go. They're always fun.

Comment

Stop by and see Cirque de la Mer while you're at the park! It's the best!
          "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
            Stop by and see Cirque de la Mer while you're at the park! It's the best!
            I sure do love that Cirque de la Mer show. I love it so much, that I think I'll go to every show on Saturday AND Sunday!

Comment

What exactly is that show?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech_Disney
                I sure do love that Cirque de la Mer show. I love it so much, that I think I'll go to every show on Saturday AND Sunday!
                Maybe I'll run into you on Saturday!

Originally posted by Mrs.Newseditor44
                What exactly is that show?
                It's a Cirque-style show (acrobats, pole climbers, bungee performers, jet skiers and more) that SeaWorld puts on each summer. It's got a twist to it - it's out on the water. It's out in the stadium by Shipwreck Rapids.
                http://www.imaginationent.com/cirquemer/index.html
                "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X