Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnold's Park - Ever been there? Help me plan this road trip!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arnold's Park - Ever been there? Help me plan this road trip!

My dad wants to plan a thrilling trip with my boys and I this summer - visiting all of his favorite childhood vacation spots (he think his grandkids will have as wonderful a time as he did). I'm trying to help this out by doing a few fun things along the way.

anyway, we're making our first stop in Cheyenne, WY (just a nice 1/2 way spot) then on to Okoboji, Iowa. I guess it's home of Arnold's Park.

Has anyone ever been there? Is it fun? Worth it? etc. And what else is around here? I'm thinking that Minneapolis is about 3 hours away, and it might be fun to go to "the mall" (BigpigletFan - any thoughts?).

My dad is dying to go to Green Lake - but I found about 13 of them in Minnesota.

I'm sure I'll be asking about other places eventually - as this may be a 2 week marathon road trip.
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Re: Arnold's Park - Ever been there? Help me plan this road trip!

I never heard of this place
    :crazylegs

Comment

Is this it?

http://www.arnoldspark.com/
      :crazylegs

Comment

Yep. I've never heard of it either. I saw the website, but that's all I know about the place.
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

The Mall of America is fun, even if you are not a fan of shopping. The "park at MOA" is a fun area with two rollercoaster, a flume ride and others. They have a Lego area with a bunch of Legos for building cars and other things. They have an aquarium area that costs extra that I have never seen but have heard good things about it. It also has a lot of stores and fast food choices.
          I enjoy my time there when I go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X