This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack the Clown to host USH HHN 2007

Since I'm an Annual Pass holder for USH, I received an e-mail from USH to take a survey.

The survey was about HHN and inside the survey they had asked that "Jack" the clown will be hosting HHN this year. This is what the survey said about Jack the Clown:

Re: Jack the Clown to host USH HHN 2007

I like Jack the clown.

I hope they have a better show for the Fear Factor stage.

I'm looking forward to this

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

the clown looks like clown from Spawn
      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

HHN was kinda lame last year but hopefully this year it won't rain all night and I'll have more fun.

Comment

I'm done...no clowns for me.

Comment

I wonder if this time we'll see him since last time I didn't see the director anywhere.

Comment

^ Hmm... good point. I don't like clowns either. But I'm still looking forward to HHN.

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
              -Jurassic Park

Comment

"Jack the Clown" made me think it was going to be the Jack In The Box pitchman. I'd pick another name. Not sure which. Maybe something like "Nibbles" or "Smiley," for the irony.

Here's hoping there's more to see than there was last year, with fewer problems.

Comment

When does this start where can i get tickets.. ive never been to hhn
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

i herd you get to walk the tram tour?

besides that are there any other mazes?
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I wish both Knott's and USH would offer at least one "Over 25 years old / non gangmember Night". I have been going to Knott's Halloween Haunt for the last 17 years and last year is my last. Maybe I am getting old (I am 37) but I can't handle another night of teenagers screaming into the cell phones while running into me and all sorts of shaved head punks mad dogging each other.

Comment

DisneyFanaticBoy, most likely tickets would be on sale September and October...

thrax, yes. Last year you got to walk by the Whoville, Bates motel, Bates house, and War of the Worlds set. Then on the return tram trip, still go through Mummy. The tram I think USH kinda considered it as a maze. But they had "House of Horrors" in Van Helsing. Depending when you go in, you'll either have a good or bad time. I think the other maze was called "The Asylum". Queue through Blast Zone and Shrek4D's never used extended queue. The amazing maze itself is in the regular Shrek4D queue, under the tent.

SifuJustin, ever been on a weekday? VERY uncrowded. I was amazed. My 1st year going was on a Saturday night I think and it was mass chaos. Last year (my 2nd year), very very managable. I practically did all their mazes and shows.

-Jurassic Park

Comment

maze was called "The Asylum"
                          really? at knotts scary farm they have a maze called that, really cool one of my favorites
                          sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I think the name will be jack since that was the name they used at Halloween Horror Nights Orlando. They had the same director thing atOrlando, but the name was different.

Comment

Some body tell me how long has hollywood been doing them
                              "I Love A Good Thrill"- Lorena C

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X