X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEGOLAND photos from March 31st - New Mini Las Vegas and the Flower Fields

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2650214

LEGOLAND has replaced their ticketing system, and now all the turnstiles are self service, just enter your ticket to unlock the turnstile.

The new Mini Las Vegas area. Alas, both Lisa and I were disappointed in the scale of the cars and the people to the size of the hotels and other buildings. They did a lot of good things, and some fun stuff, but compared to the other areas, you can really notice the scale problem.

And a look at the Flower Fields located near LEGOLAND.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: LEGOLAND photos from March 31st - New Mini Las Vegas and the Flower Fields

Yeah, we picked up our new AP's during our visit two weeks ago. Nice.

Glad to see that they wrapped up the Vegas area. It was still under construction, though not hidden behind a wall, when we were there.

The kids never brought up the scale issue. And I never really put that much thought into it. We just enjoy what they have. It's fun to look at.

LL gets an A+ for effort.

Thanks!

Comment

sweet.

thanks for the pics.

when i was there back in feb they only had the foundation down and were still working on some of the models. looks pretty good to me

i had no idea vegas had a monorail, i really need to go...
      "Welcome, welcome, well...come in! Kindly step all the way in, please..."

www.myspace.com/dorkiedrummer
      www.myspace.com/z3nith
      www.myspace.com/beforeroyalty

Comment

Oh my gosh! I love that in the Las Vegas area they have guys handing out "pamplets" :lmao: :lmao: That is Fantastic !!!! To me that is the real Vegas.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
          The new Mini Las Vegas area. Alas, both Lisa and I were disappointed in the scale of the cars and the people to the size of the hotels and other buildings. They did a lot of good things, and some fun stuff, but compared to the other areas, you can really notice the scale problem.
          Hard to tell in the pics but it looks like the figs and cars are in-line with the rest of Miniland. The "Miniland scale" is pretty much set in stone for those - but it does look like the buildings are a tad off the 1/20th Miniland scale.

But like I said - hard to tell by the pics - I hope to get up there within the next week and see it in person.

Comment

sweet pics thanks
            :crazylegs

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X