This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the hanging

does anyone have video of this show, that was shown at knotts scary farm last year?
    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Re: the hanging

what was it about? no vid, but i'm curious now, lol

Comment

it was a stage show were someone was trying to create a monsters or something it had a lot of pop culture jokes, pirates, superman, nacho, britney & k-fed, my space, there was even a battle of the fast food mascots, at the end they hung mel gibson, from what I saw it was pretty funny show.

to get a refrence it's kind of along the lines of scary movie or epic movie
      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

There are Many versions of the last 2 year's shows on youtube.com

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
          it was a stage show were someone was trying to create a monsters or something it had a lot of pop culture jokes, pirates, superman, nacho, britney & k-fed, my space, there was even a battle of the fast food mascots, at the end they hung mel gibson, from what I saw it was pretty funny show.

to get a refrence it's kind of along the lines of scary movie or epic movie
          They hung Mel Gibson? Interesting. I'd like to see that show now, and I can't believe that would be something they could get away with.

Comment

Last years was very dissapointing. The best ones are the Disney spoofs. Two years ago they had The Happiest Hanging on Earth with a set that resembled IASW and a few years before that when Freddy was hosting, it ended with him fighting a dragon and ribbon dancers coming out to celebrate a la Fantasmic!
            Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKYR1NzLfDA"></param><param">http://www.youtube.com/v/bKYR1NzLfDA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/bKYR1NzLfDA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

heres mel gibsons getting hung
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Knott's policy is you can't video record on rides and record shows. So in that respect, I've chosen not to do so. Plus I got stopped from recording last year trying to get The hanging.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                -Jurassic Park

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X