No announcement yet.

Rush Hour stunt show?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush Hour stunt show?

There were rumors or thoughts before about a Rush Hour stunt show for the Wild Wild West Theater. Then that faded away. Then someone mentioned having a Borne Identity/Supremacy/Ultimain(sp) stunt show to replace Waterworld. But I thinka Rush Hour stunt show would be more promising. The Rush Hours films are released by New Line Cinema, a part of Warner Bros. WB has dealt with Universal parks before with Beetlejuice, the rumored Harry Potter, etc. And Rush Hour would be a nice reminder of Miami Vice. So basically combine elements of Miami Vice, Waterworld, and some unique elements to the new show.

How much was the A-Team show like Disney's Lights, Motors, Action?

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Re: Rush Hour stunt show?

A Rush Hour Stunt Show would be a great idea, although I'm just not sure that I can imagine a Rush Hour show without Chris Tucker. But Universal has gotten away several times with A-Team, Miami Vice and Waterworld. So yeah, Rush Hour live would be great. I'm in FULL SUPORT.

Also, the A-Team was a full blown Stunt Show very much like water World, but I have not yet seen Lights, Motor, Action. If you want more information about the A-Team, wait for my thread about The A-Team coming soon.
    Last edited by Robert3377; 05-07-2007, 08:28 PM. Reason: misspelling
    Be check out my movie review blog at:

Mastermind Film Productions

Re: Rush Hour stunt show?

they should bring back Spectrablast to replace the Wild West stunt show

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.