This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Simpsons Walk-around Characters

Have the new Simpsons walk-around characters appeared yet at USH Or USF?
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Simpsons Walk-around Characters

I was just at the park wednesday. No sight of them. But I noticed the old BTTF shop/NBC TV preview building sealed up/removed their movie prop window displays! Turns out it is supposedly being converted as a Quick-E Mart in preparation for THE SIMPSONS and the Doc Brown's Chicken will be changed to a Krusty Burger. Sounds freakin' awesome to me. But I still question the quality of the ride itself.

There are quite a few SIMPSONS and FAMILY GUY plush prizes at the Flintstones carnival games though. However, those have been there for a while I think. And there's a few SIMPSONS merchandise around Citywalk, espeically Sparky's and Upstart Crow.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

Comment

I don't have a photo on hand, but yes, they've appeared at USF.

Comment

They're out, but this is the only picture I've found online.

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
          They're out, but this is the only picture I've found online.

Awesome. Screamscape said that all of the family members are out. Any chance that someone is going to USF this week can get some pictures?
          Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

They'll be at USH in the next week or so
            See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

is it just me or does it seem like USH doesn't have that many characters out and about...the only characters i can remember seeing is, crash,spyro,woody woodpecker & once I saw Stephen sommers van helsing
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Dora, Diego, Mummy, Marilyn and the Diamond Dolls, The Jurassic Park Explorers, The Beat Cops, Zorro & Elena, Frankenstein, Lucy.

Nope, not many at all

Comment

which mummy, stephen sommers mummy or old school mummy?

what did the jurassic park explorers look like?
                  sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Is it just Homer, Marge, Bart, and Lisa? Or Does Maggie have a walk-around as well? Too bad we don't have a Ralph walk-around. lol

Comment

Too bad we don't have a Ralph walk-around. lol
                      best simpsons charcter ever, however if they did that then he would hvae to have a voicebox that spits out random catch phares from the show, "my cats name is mittens"
                      sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ralph could be cool if they did him they way they have the Donkey character.

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                          which mummy, stephen sommers mummy or old school mummy?

what did the jurassic park explorers look like?
                          I'm guessing old school mummy. The JP explorers I think are an improv group. Haven't checked them out yet.

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                          Shrek, Fiona, Donkey, Dora, Diego, Mummy, Marilyn and the Diamond Dolls, The Jurassic Park Explorers, The Beat Cops, Zorro & Elena, Frankenstein, Lucy.

Nope, not many at all
                          Doc Brown is on a regular Segway. There's also a Marx Brother on a bicycle, I think Gaucho(sp?)? Curious George sometimes dances with Woody Woodpecker, Fievel, and that Bandacot video game character. Spongebob is at the photo op. Haven't seen Patrick yet. Also haven't seen Beetlejuice in a while. Spider-man, Green Goblin, Capt America, Storm, and Wolverine. If you want to count them from the shows... Terminator, Blues Brothers, Waterworld characters, House of Horror characters...

I think they should have a Mr. Bean character (considering the movies are from Universal) and Austin Powers in their Little Europe section of the park
                          Last edited by filmfreak11; 07-01-2007, 02:19 PM.

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
                          -Jurassic Park

Comment

Terminator, Blues Brothers, Waterworld characters
                            are you counting them from the shows 'cause i've never seen them walking around
                            sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

USH annoys me now.....

Simpsons is also outdated...

keep BTTF, just update it....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X