Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"The Early Show" looking for audience members at Citiwalk Orlando on Friday, July 6th

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Early Show" looking for audience members at Citiwalk Orlando on Friday, July 6th

I think the title says it all! If anyone is interested, I can post the email address of the PR person. I had seen this on another website, and emailed her myself today. Oh - it's July 6th, I put the 16th by accident when I first posted!
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 07-02-2007, 03:51 PM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: "The Early Show" looking for audience members at Citiwalk Orlando on Friday, July

You can see how often I go to CitYwalk too, since I spelled it wrong.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Re: "The Early Show" looking for audience members at Citiwalk Orlando on Friday, July

Thanks for posting about this, I am curious about it, but my body has an adverse reaction to anything involved with the word early. Now if it was one of the Late night shows I'd be all over it, but unfortunately I'm very rarely a morning person.

Comment

Originally posted by Baghira View Post
        Thanks for posting about this, I am curious about it, but my body has an adverse reaction to anything involved with the word early. Now if it was one of the Late night shows I'd be all over it, but unfortunately I'm very rarely a morning person.
        I like getting up early, that isn't a problem. I probably will be going (though I'm not a big fan of the musical guest). I can take some photos anyway.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I just got back, it was interesting (the first hour or more was verrrry slow). But then they had the entertainment - including the Blue Man group (interesting!)

I'll have pics later.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X