This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perilous Plunge reopens at Knott's, now with new safety restraints

The new safety restraints on Perilous Plunge are a simple Over The Shoulder restraint with a safety strap that goes between your legs, similar to the restraints on Silver Bullet.

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/3223897

Also, nice to see Knott's cracking down on Line Cutting.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Perilous Plunge reopens at Knott's, now with new safety restraints

This is good news. I remember it taking about 10-30 minutes to load a single boat.
    ~ Tokyo DisneySea’s Arabian Coast at nighttime ~

Comment

That is great news.... its been closed for sometime now.... is there any news on timber mountain?

Comment

That attraction = a waste of money.
        -Jack :geek:
        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

i think its stupid about the tickets
          Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

it's new type of restraints different than Kingda Ka and Storm Rider .

I don't know how many kind of safety Restraints that INTAMIN has to made .

you guys we'll see when Xcellerator will get the same Over The Shoulders Restraints .
            HKDL : Done !!!

Comment

Yeah those new restraints on PP really are nice. The employees can just take a peek at a control board to see whose restraints need tightening.

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot
              you guys we'll see when Xcellerator will get the same Over The Shoulders Restraints .
              Ugh I hope not! I love those lap bars!
              "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Never been on that ride and I don't think I want to, it's had so many problems it seems.

Comment

Most of Perilous Plunge's problems started with Intamin, but now they lie firmly in the wonderful operations of Knott's.
                  See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

I'm happy to see that the cargo container with the "Sandor's Hilarious Bavarian Imports" signage is still there.

Always makes me laugh, its the old park GM's commentary on Sandor Kernac's, president of Intamin, handling of Perlious Plunge.

Comment

Originally posted by DLRP_bopazot View Post
                      it's new type of restraints different than Kingda Ka and Storm Rider .

I don't know how many kind of safety Restraints that INTAMIN has to made .

Actually, the Intamin OTSR's that are on Kingda Ka and Storm Runner are quite comfortable.

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
                      Most of Perilous Plunge's problems started with Intamin, but now they lie firmly in the wonderful operations of Knott's.
                      The words Knott's, and Wonderful operations do not belong in the same sentance. Not even the same thread.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                        The words Knott's, and Wonderful operations do not belong in the same sentance. Not even the same thread.
                        So true.
                        "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X