This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLORIDA - HHN 17 Haunted House Names revealed

These are the names for the HHN houses this year. I wouldn't be surprise if some of these made it to the Hollywood version as well:

Castle Vampyr: Blood Bath

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds

Friday the 13th: Camp Blood

Dead Silence: Curse of Mary Shaw

Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Walkers

Also, make sure to visit the website as it has already updated. Here are some passwords to access the items on the Carnival of Carnage link:

For the Theatre tent the password is "Michael"
    For the "What is it?" trailer, the password is "3113"

I can't wait.

Enjoy!

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Re: FLORIDA - HHN 17 Haunted House Names revealed

Originally posted by EPCOT1982 View Post
    These are the names for the HHN houses this year. I wouldn't be surprise if some of these made it to the Hollywood version as well:

Castle Vampyr: Blood Bath

Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Flesh Wounds

Friday the 13th: Camp Blood

Dead Silence: Curse of Mary Shaw

Nightmare on Elm Street: Dream Walkers

Silent Night, Psychotic Night

Also, make sure to visit the website as it has already updated. Here are some passwords to access the items on the Carnival of Carnage link:

For the Theatre tent the password is "Michael"
    For the "What is it?" trailer, the password is "3113"

I can't wait.

Enjoy!
    Well USH is getting a Freddy, Jason, and Lether Face house, though there's no word yet if indeed they're gonna be the same as the ones in USF.

Plus, there's rumors that USH will be bring back Asylum but its gonna be different from last years.

Comment

any which way, im getting tickets NOW!!! this year looks promising!! HHN 15 kinda sucked for me.
      sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
      Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
        any which way, im getting tickets NOW!!! this year looks promising!! HHN 15 kinda sucked for me.
        really? I liked hhn15. I liked HHN16 too, although, I must admit, it had some lame houses. But the overall atmosphere was very good. I like the even at Universal Studios. I'm getting my tickets soon for this year.

"Since the dawn of recorded time, communication has revolutionized our lives and changed our world. We now have the ability and the responsability to build new bridges of acceptance and cooperation between us. To create a better world for ourselves and our children as we continue our amazing journey aboard Spaceship Earth." - Jeremy Irons (Spaceship Earth)

Comment

And this is why Disney counters this with their family-oriented events.

Comment

HHN 17 is looking very interesting to me. I haven't went to HHN for a couple yrs, but am actually looking forward to this one. I'll definitely be getting the Frequent Fear Pass to it.

Comment

ooh, I LOVED the first Castle Vampyr, hope the new one is as good!
              My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

i can't remember castle vampyr, was that hhn 14 or earlier?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X