X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Berry Farm - 8/11. Large crowds, and Hunt Preperations, plus more

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/3294104

Stopped by Knott's on Saturday. The place was very busy, looks like their marketing and pricing strategies are working.

The Ranger Station has been moved.

A look at some of the craft artisans.

Perilous Plunge has 2 boats running.

The first mazes are showing up in the parks, Haunt opens the last weekend of September, and will feature 5 new mazes, including new mazes for both the Log Ride and the Mine Train Ride.

And then at the end, a special look at Mickey....
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Knott's Berry Farm - 8/11. Large crowds, and Hunt Preperations, plus more

Great pics.....That BBQ menu looks yummy and not very expensive either. Might just have to check it out.
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Thanks for the photos and especially the ones of the mazes being built. We are on Haunt countdown here!!!
      www.reveles.net
      "a whole lot of nothin"

Comment

OMG, thank you for posting this. I've been toying with taking advantage of the BBQ deal all summer, but seeing those waits, it's definitely getting postponed. Besides, what good is KBF without the Log Ride operating?

Did you happen to see how long the Chicken Dinner lines were?
        Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

I thought the Stage Coach didn't run anymore? I'd like to go just for that and the BBQ.
          I want my cake back!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by seenoevil View Post
            I thought the Stage Coach didn't run anymore? I'd like to go just for that and the BBQ.
            The Stage Coaches runs almost the entire year, it does go dark from mid-September thru mid-November due to the Haunt Mazes that use the pathway.

Comment

No one leaves dry on Perilous Plunge! Fun ride for being so short.
              1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

that place becomes your average Ceader Fair Theme Park every time I go there..really kinda sad to tell you the truth.
                :sc:-"Enjoy the rest of your stay here at Disneyland, where all of your dreams come true...well except for two of them, short lines and cheap food.":sc:

Comment

Originally posted by piratesmom View Post
                  We are on Haunt countdown here!!!

Us too!

Boo!

hehe

Comment

Why has the Log Ride been closed for so long? Any tentative opening date?

Also, any word on what else may go next to the Ranger Station? Or the supposed "Pony Express" ride?
                    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Haunt is almost here...:yea:
                      "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

I think the Log Ride had some ceiling collapse issues that made the park replace all of them in the ride - which is taking a long time. That's the way it was told to me, anyway.

Mike
                        Amusement and Themed Industry News And Notes:
                        NewsPlusNotes

Comment

Originally posted by Rick_A_Mortis View Post
                          Haunt is almost here...:yea:

Yep, our excitement level increases with each email update from Ted.

Just around the corner...

Comment

well the log ride SHOULD be open by Haunt, since that's going to be the usual rethemed ride
                            Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                            -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                            elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                            Originally posted by pratt55
                            Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                              well the log ride SHOULD be open by Haunt, since that's going to be the usual rethemed ride
                              Well if they get the repairs done in time, and that DOSH signs off on the attraction.

And the Log Ride is scheduled to have a NEW theme, "Pyromaniax", no more Red Moon Rising.....

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X