This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knott's Halloween Haunt

Went with the meet out to Knott's Berry Farm for Halloween Haunt. I haven't been to Haunt since 2001 and I was impressed this year. It's come a long way since then. And really, do the VIP Dinner. You get good food, a souvenier cup and early entrance so you can do the rides first.

How nice!

Waiting to get in..

The dinner.

During the dinner they had characters out, it was pretty darn funny.

Ok, we were ready for the night. Some pictures below may be gruesome, gory, scary etc to some so I'm just warning you now. And yes, there are clowns.

Imitating Sadako. He did it for a while and she never noticed.

We'll get to this ride next.

On to the Log Ride, I was a little scared of this ride but not cause of the haunts.

On to the Calico Mine Ride which CrazyLegs was mighty familiar with.

Fishbulb was eskeered.

The thing that got my camera wet.

Bring on the clowns!

We went in here twice and the second time this guy was reading a Maxim magazine. I thought it was great.

These guys followed Fishbulb out of the maze. I caught someone else's flash in the pic and thought it looked good.

On to Lost Vegas. With the 3D glasses it was great, especially in the non-3D parts because you'll literally run into people. Scared the crap out of me.

The hanging, I won't spoil it for any of you but I'll tell you this, it was fantastic.

A couple pics of the doll maze, which was my favorite because it was just plain creepy.

This girl was just amazing. There was no one behind us and she was 'stalking' us and with how slow she was she couldn't keep up but it sure sends a shiver down your spine.

My only flash picture that night, they have strict flash policies in the mazes and rightly so, but some workers thought we were taking flash pictures when we weren't and somehow it turned to no photography at all. Hmm

Anyways...

Beowulf. Great maze. Highly recomended.

The Grudge.

And we were pretty much done. We did all the Haunt areas and I found the night great. I'd love to do it again next year at the same time because we got everything done by about midnight. Thanks to all that put this together.

The End.

-Jack :geek:
    Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Re: Knott's Halloween Haunt

I saw that same girl at the Doll Factory maze, and thought she was equally amazing. We went through again mainly hoping to see her again (and we weren't disappointed)!
    Does anyone even bother with signatures anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by JesterMn View Post
      I saw that same girl at the Doll Factory maze, and thought she was equally amazing. We went through again mainly hoping to see her again (and we weren't disappointed)!
      She was really only one that scared me. All the rest were the little surprises but she was so in character. I would send a comment but I can't really ask for a name can I? :lol:

Comment

Fantastic pictures from a great night. :thumbup:
        Mike

Comment

Great pictures Jack. Was an awesome night with a great group of people.
          "Why do you wear that stupid bunny suit?"-Donnie.... "Why are you wearing that stupid man suit?"-Frank the Bunny.....

Comment

The clown part was very unfunny and very very scary
            "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
            Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post
              The clown part was very unfunny and very very scary
              That's why I never went in it when I went last time in 2004. Just seeing these pictures reminds me why I stopped going there. I'm a total chicken. Creepy pictures...especially the clowns!!!
              http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
              www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
              http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

wow what photos
                :crazylegs

Comment

What's Pyromaniacs like? What's the basic theme? Decorations?
                  Women, they make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

Comment

There is a fire and the mountain is going to cave in believe it or not. And there are firemen in the mountain but I guess they died or something.

Comment

Originally posted by hollywood1939 View Post
                      She was really only one that scared me. All the rest were the little surprises but she was so in character. I would send a comment but I can't really ask for a name can I? :lol:

the Doll Factory girl is simply known as "The Girl" on Haunt sites. She is an amazing talent and has been the most talked about character at Haunt this year....

...and yes, its killing me that i dont' get to see her in action until Wednesday! hehe
                      Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                      -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                      elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                      Originally posted by pratt55
                      Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Originally posted by elly View Post
                        ...and yes, its killing me that i dont' get to see her in action until Wednesday! hehe

<neener, neener, neener!>
                        I've already been twice Elly and I'll be there again tonight!!
                        At least you have HHN FL over me.....

Luvs yas and can't wait to see you!
                        ~Gina

Mothers of teenagers know why some animals eat their young!

Comment

The Girl was the best talent I have seen in years ans should win an award or something because she is amazing. We did not care much for the maze but went through 3 times total just because of her. AMAZING......
                          sigpic

Comment

Only two more nights until I'm there!!! Question on the pre-scare dinner, when you get in early, are there any mazes open or the rides? Thanks!

Comment

I can't wait. I'm going tomorrow. I don't get freaked out that easily as of the last two years but this year looks pretty scary.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X