This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Admission USH for Police, Fire, etc

USH is offering one free one day admission for Police, Fire, etc from 11/27/07 through 12/21/07.

Up to six additional people can be brought in for 50% off one day admission.

This offer is on my work website and I do not see it yet on the USH website.
    "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Re: Free Admission USH for Police, Fire, etc

Thanks for the scoop.

This is much appreciated.

Comment

My girlfriend has a cop costume. Will that count?

Comment

THIS IS NOT TRUE - It's 50% OFF for up to 6 tickets.
        See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Originally posted by ekester View Post
          My girlfriend has a cop costume. Will that count?

Complete with cuffs???

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by CoasterMatt View Post
            THIS IS NOT TRUE - It's 50% OFF for up to 6 tickets.
            What is not true? It is one free admission plus 6 additional ones for 50% off.
            "And yes, we implore EVERYBODY to follow the park rules. Having off-ride footage is great, but any still photo's or video's taken ON the coasters at SFMM are strictly against the rules. They are there for your (and everybody's) safety." "Six Flags doesn't allow ANY loose articles on their coasters, and they don't allow video taping on their coasters. " BUT, "​ This is not true. Six Flags does not allow ANY On-Ride video or pictures on the rides. The ONLY way is if you get explicit permission from Park Management." ???

Comment

Could be that he was saying that it's not true that it's on your work website. He may be spying on you...

Comment

Just call USH directly and they will tell you.

Comment

From KNBC website (NBC owns Universal)

http://www.knbc.com/news/14708148/de...ss=la&psp=news

Comment

It was just changed- the promo was originally rolled out to us without anything stating free admission- until this morning (11/27) all of our memos only mentioned 50% off.
                    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X