X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

Ok I know this is silly but indulge me.

Sometimes when I am driving on Turkey Lake Road, you pass right behind IOA.

I have the greatest desire to just hold down my car horn, spooking guests in the park.

I would never do this because it would ruin unsuspecting peoples day, and it would take them out of the illusion of being in Jurassic Park, but alas, everytime I drive by there I just want to do it.

Has anyone else ever had a desire like this?
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Driving Past Universal on Turkey Lake Road

) Not that one, but I do admit to this guilty pleasure. I love to grab a handful of throttle just before I go under the power walks on Universal Blvd, and then snap my throttle closed to hear the ensuing back fire echo off of the over pass and it's supports. Also I can't give my bike hardly any throttle in the parking garages as it'll set off a ton of car alarms.

Comment

Originally posted by upov View Post
      ) Not that one, but I do admit to this guilty pleasure. I love to grab a handful of throttle just before I go under the power walks on Universal Blvd, and then snap my throttle closed to hear the ensuing back fire echo off of the over pass and it's supports. Also I can't give my bike hardly any throttle in the parking garages as it'll set off a ton of car alarms.
      Setting off car alarms = happiness! lol

Thanks for indulging me!

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
        Ok I know this is silly but indulge me.

Sometimes when I am driving on Turkey Lake Road, you pass right behind IOA.

I have the greatest desire to just hold down my car horn, spooking guests in the park.

I would never do this because it would ruin unsuspecting peoples day, and it would take them out of the illusion of being in Jurassic Park, but alas, everytime I drive by there I just want to do it.

Has anyone else ever had a desire like this?

And people complain that the MK is too far from the parking lot and commonly used roads.

:croll:
        sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
          And people complain that the MK is too far from the parking lot and commonly used roads.

:croll:
          Though if you wanted to be an unkind person you could lay on the horn as your are passing Space Mountain.

The sounds of the future.... congestion... YAY!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X