This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Six Flags Magic Mountain's X2 Trains - Backstage Tour Photos & Video

Thanks for the Pics. Looks like the TLC that a ride like X should have had from the start. Definitely my fave at SFMM. Now if only they can get rid of the trashy gangs of teenagers that hang out there, it would be a awesome park.

Comment

Pretty awesome! I can't wait to ride it!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Is that the "Whipper Snapper" Location from National Lampoon's Vacation? Are they going to change the Spanish Villa motif to something more fitting the X2! Logo's they have on the banner?

Comment

I never thought the pink and yellow were "girly". Just because something is pink doesn't mean it's girly. I always thought it was unique since you don't see too many coasters with those colors. But I do like the new red and black color scheme and the colors of the new trains. Though now we'll have three coasters with red tracks, four if you count Tatsu's red rails. I just think it's better if each coaster had it's own color. Ninja could be black. It is called "the blackbelt of coasters" yet the track is red. Viper is great the way it is.

Comment

^^ I think it's sort of one of those topics that straddle both forums, but I think it has to do with the fact that the links, etc. are promoting your site, which the mods just stick into the "Community Outpost" forum. Like the "we have information on <insert topic here> on our site, come to our site" threads are usually moved here. I guess the best thing to do would be to PM a mod (or Dustysage) on that issue and they can explain better.

BTW thanks SO MUCH for the pics, they are excellent and it will be exciting to ride X again this summer. It is my favorite ride, but for the last 5-6 visits to SFMM over the last few years the damn thing has been closed. Hopefully the new trains will be less buggy.
            I am grateful... grapefruit! ~ Bjork (upon winning Best International Female Artist at the BRIT Awards)
            sigpic

Founding Member of the BA!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X