No announcement yet.

Sally Corp interview video

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sally Corp interview video has been posting video interviews from IAAPA Euro Attractions Show. They are fun to watch (though most are not in English). The mention that they "Knights in White Satin" ride for the Hard Rock park will use the 3D glasses technique. Very fun.
    Brian Kolm the Atomic Bear - comics, cartoons, artwork and instruction.

Re: Sally Corp interview video

Thanks for the cool find

I like how he can only mention Disney Parks around 2:55... other places have done dark rides too .

"You're not thinking fourth dimensionally!" -Back to the Future

"With this place, I wanted to give them something real, something that wasn't an illusion, something they could see and touch. An aim devoid of merit."
    -Jurassic Park

The best part about this video is where he mentions they are working on a dark ride for Elitch Gardens here in Denver, Colorado. It will be an updated version of their ghost blasters ride, with animatronics instead of cut outs. I'm stoked.

I hoped when Six Flags sold the park that the new owners might actually invest something worthwhile into the park, and now we're getting a dark ride. You know, being dumped by Six Flags may turn out to be the best thing that ever happened to Elitch's. Who knows what could be next, dare I dream of theming?
      Forget 'Great Moments With Mr. Lincoln,' Samantha Brown is Disney's most sophisticated animatronic.
      Disney/theme park Park Trips:
      Disneyland Anaheim: 1983, 1987, 1994, 2002, 2007, 2011, 2012
      Walt Disney World: 1997, 2007, 2010
      Tokyo Disneyland: 2009, 2012
      Disneyland Paris: 2010
      Hong Kong Disneyland: 2012
      Universal Orlando: 2007, 2010 (twice!)
      Lotte World: 2012

I have actually recently toured the Sally Corp factory in Jacksonville, FL. They do small field trips for local schools and my daughter's 1st grade class went back in December. That robot with the lantern was a highlight and the kids got to play some of the ride shooting components. It was really neat!
        Originally posted by larasound
        am I the burrito man?

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.