This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kings Island Opening day 2008 Trip Report

Coming soon. Keep an eye out. Tommorrow is opening day. I will take pictures tommorrow then upload them after I get back.
    Last edited by Monkey joe; 04-19-2008, 04:29 PM.
    Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Re: Kings Island Opening day 2008 Trip Report

Okay, here is the first part of the report. Now it was dark yesterday due to the weather so the pictures are kind of dark. Overall opening day was good, a decent crowd and some good weather.

Goodbye, Me Bizarro is not Monkey Joe. Me Bizarro hates Disney parks so much. Hello

Comment

Comment

Is that it? lol
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
          Is that it? lol
          I am going to have more. I ran into a problem with photo size.

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p...Islans%202008/

Here all of the photos until then.

When I first got to the park, it wasn't too crowded. Yesterday was Scout and Cheer day, so it got crowded later on. All of the Paramount stuff is gone and taken away. Without it, the park looks kind of nude. lol. It like Cedair Fair took away all of the theming. For example, Top Gun (now Flight Deck) used to have a big aircraft carrier theme with jets and stuff. Well they took all of that away and now it is just a reguler coaster.
          Last edited by Monkey joe; 04-21-2008, 02:29 PM.

Comment

That Italian Job Mini Cooper coaster looks pretty nifty, though.

Comment

You know you can put more than one picture in a post right? If you need help, send me a PM and I'll walk you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                You know you can put more than one picture in a post right? If you need help, send me a PM and I'll walk you through it.
                Yeah. I am just having trouble since the photos are so large.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                  That Italian Job Mini Cooper coaster looks pretty nifty, though.

It is. There used to be a speaker systems in the mini cooper for a soundtrack but Kings Island later took it out for unknow reasons. It is still heavly themed for a Cedair Fair ride. Of course, Paramount build it. lol.
                  Last edited by Monkey joe; 04-21-2008, 03:50 PM.

Comment

Until I fixed this little problem enjoy this old commerial from Kings Island.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=aGff7paJRKY

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=zZn6NzQXOJo

Comment

In the morning at 10:00 a.m., the park is open. : )

Faceoff, I mean Invergo now.

The Former Paramount Theather. Home of "Endless Summer on Ice".

Comment

Action Zone

The ride fomerly known as Drop Zone based off the movie starring Wesley Snipes.

This kind of says it all. lol

Flight Deck (Top Gun). As you can see Cedair Fair took out all of the Top Gun theming.

Fomerly Bubba Gumps.

Comment

The former Lara Croft: Tomb Raider Attraction. Now "The Crypst"

The Classic and the world's longest wooden coaster. "The Beast"

Comment

More to come soon.

Comment

Well I went to the park today and boy, it was crowded. As way, I rode the new rethemed Tomb Raider, "The Crypt". Well the theme is different now to say the least. It is a techo rave in a crypt. lol. Yes, the big crypt has the huge statue from the oringal Tomb Raider theme with techo music. Good old Cedar Fair.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X