Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trip Report Call the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast hotline with you reviews and Trip Reports

Did you have a great time at SeaWorld Orlando, San Diego or San Antonio?

If so then please give us a call and share your experience with us! Just call us TODAY!

(530) 289-6722 and leave a message with your story, trip report, review, comment or whatever! And we will put it on the Podcast!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Call the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast hotline with you reviews and Trip Reports

That is a fanatsic idea for the podcast Eric. Sadly, I do not, but in a couple of years, I do plan to geo to see Sea World Orlando and Universal Studios Orlando
    The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Re: Call the Unofficial SeaWorld Podcast hotline with you reviews and Trip Reports

Well then I expect a Trip Report when you do! lol

Comment

OMGosh...I need to remember to call. But I will admit...I'm very shy and even leaving a message makes me shake a bit. Maybe I'll type out a little blurb. But I would mostly talk about Dining with Shamu.

Comment

PPPPPPPLEASE! Just talk naturally. Or if you want Clara, I could call you via Skype and interview you about your experience!

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
            PPPPPPPLEASE! Just talk naturally. Or if you want Clara, I could call you via Skype and interview you about your experience!
            LOL I'll call the number during my lunch. Just make sure to point me in the right direction when you get it live so I can cringe as I hear my own voice :P

Comment

Originally posted by clara View Post
              LOL I'll call the number during my lunch. Just make sure to point me in the right direction when you get it live so I can cringe as I hear my own voice :P
              AWESOME! I can't wait to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                Well then I expect a Trip Report when you do! lol
                That is a deal!
                The new Star Wars plot summery:

Episode 7: Luke discovers that Darth Vader is not his father, and goes on a search for his real father

Episode 8: Darth Vader is resurrected and goes on Jerry Springer, claiming he is Luke and Leia's father

Episode 9: Princes Leia is not Luke's sister, making him furious (we all know why...).

Comment

Ok King Eric...I just left my message Oh and I forgot to say it was Sea World Sand Diego I went to but I'm sure you know that....

Comment

Were whales cast in pods, then?

Comment

Originally posted by CaliforniaAdventurer View Post
                      Were whales cast in pods, then?
                      You are being so punny! lol

You can call and leave a review too!

Comment

Can I call and leave a review of CLARA'S review?

Comment

Actually yes. I think that would be awesome! lol

Comment

But be nice!!!! I was already all nervous leaving a message.

Comment

OK If I do this, I'll be nice.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X